venerdì 26 ottobre 2007

Two weeks of blogging!

Two weeks blogging..a passion that could last forever! As a matter of fact updating a blog is more or less like writing a personal diary. I say “more or less”, because there are different types of diaries, the secret one and the one which works as a kind of agenda. I think the blog we are going to create will work like the second one. Obviously you won’t write here your personal feelings you would confess only to your secret diary and which only those papers would protect forever (remember to keep it away from your curious sister, if you have one!), but surely it gives you the possibility to share your passions, your opinions, your thoughts, your tips and impressions with other bloggers.

Owning a blog not only allows you to share everything you want the others to know, but even to learn always something new from the others bloggers, who will post you their comments and above all by visiting their blogs. I assure you that the blogsphere is really wide, so it’s quite impossible not to find someone who like you has your own interests and who could teach you something new.

As far as the theme of “learning” is concerned, I’m absolutely sure that the idea to create our own blogs and the possibility to receive comments and suggestions from the other peers will improve a lot our fluency and our skills in English. What the others have to teach is so vaste that we will surely increase our packet of knowledge, with new words, expressions, slangs and whatever.

9 commenti:

Claudia ha detto...

Hi Giovanna,
I perfectly agree with you, a blog is an opportunity to express ideas, opinions, passions, thoughts and many other things... and an opportunity to learn from other people!
Probably is not that easy to update constantly one's blog, it demand a lot of time, now that we are doing it for our English course is quite obvious to have time enough to do our "homework", but what about afterwards?
Well, we will see...
See you next week!
Claudia

Mary ha detto...

Hi Giovanna!
I don't know why, but I cannot visualize your entire blog at the moment, so I write a comment in this post instead of the "Welcome" one.
Maybe you like Barcelona??? :-) I went there 8 years ago and I fell in love with Gaudì's style. It's incredible! I think he's a genius!
In that post you put two very useful websites, one of which (turisti per caso) I already visited when I went to London. You are right, it's very, very helpful!
As for the website of Youtube, I didn't know that one can "attend" a lecture of Berkley! When I have time, I'll go and visit it. I've found no mistakes in your posts, maybe one when you wrote "I will bring into my heart forever". I don't know if you can use into, I think it's better in.
That's it!
Bye!
Mary

Marta T. ha detto...

Hi Giovanna!
I read what you write, you are so positive about blogging! If you have already read one of my post, you are supposed to know what I think about blogging.. I’m not the person who writes about me and I think it could be boring to write about something else. For example you write about sushi, what happens if a person hates sushi? It is very hard to find some themes that like to everybody.
However, I find your way of writing fanny and may be you can teach me how can improve myself

Roby ha detto...

Hi Giovi!
I liked the comment you posted in my blog…I laughed when I read it!…Updating a blog like growing a tamagotchi…What a bizarre idea!!
I share your thoughts, as well as those of Claudia…but sometimes I think of blogging as Marta does! I mean, some days I am not so in tune with technology or I have no idea what to write, how to do e-tivities… and therefore, in those occasions, I am not so crazy about blogging!! I am sure that you have bad days as well!
There is much to do, I Know, but I am sure we-all will carry it off!!
See you next week! Roby

Multidemasiado ha detto...

Giovanna:
I'm the author of the photo you're using in this post. As you can see in my page, all the rights on that photo are reserved, and no one should use it without my permission.
Normally, when people ask me for permission to use a photo that belongs to me, I give it. But they DO ask me politely, not just use the photo.
I see it's not the only image you have taken from flickr.com. I suggest you stop using all of them. Otherwise you could have legal trouble with all of us.

Multidemasiado ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Multidemasiado ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Multidemasiado ha detto...

Giovanna:
I'm the author of the photo you're using in this post. As you can see in my page, all the rights on that photo are reserved, and no one should use it without my permission.
Normally, when people ask me for permission to use a photo that belongs to me, I give it. But they DO ask me politely, not just use the photo.
I see it's not the only image you have taken from flickr.com. I suggest you stop using all of them. Otherwise you could have legal trouble with all of us.

Multidemasiado ha detto...

I don't know why my comment has been published three times. Well, anyway, there it is.