domenica 9 dicembre 2007

Analyzing my PLE..


I think it's better writing in a post what I wrote in my PLE, because I noticed you can't see anything at all! I wasn't be able to download the programm, so that I go back to my simple piece of paper and my digital camera!

FORMAL AREA:
- activities: attend lectures, private courses, conferences, seminars; produce projects, thesis,researches, tasks; oral discussions with peers;
- people: mother tongue teachers, professors, peers;
- tools: exercises, bloggingenglish, labs, wikipedia, del.icio.us, bloglines;
- sources of information: grmmar manuals, dictionaries, language guides, CDs and DVDs;

INFORMAL AREA:
- activities: listening to music, working, travelling, reading books, writing, watching videos, talking, abroad experiences;
- people: Erasmus students, people met while travelling, co-residents, customers, bosses, colleagues met while working;
- tools: TV, radio, internet, instant messaging, virtual communities;
- sources of information: books, newspapers, websites, blogs, TV-programs, podcasts;

Hope this helps!

2 commenti:

Multidemasiado ha detto...

Giovanna, please take a look at my comment on your first post.
There's something you should bear in mind.

giovisperotto ha detto...

I delated the image!